- Project Areas: OH, PA, WV
- Client: Well Site Development Clients
Morris Knowles and Hammontree have submitted plans for over 900 Marcellus and Utica well sites on behalf of their customers representing a total investment of over $4 billion.
Since 2007 Morris Knowles & Associates, Inc., A Hammontree Company, and Hammontree & Associates, Limited, have offered well pad site design, pipeline design, development, permitting and surveying for exploration and production of oil and gas in the Marcellus and Utica Shale formations. Using Morris Knowles and Hammontree, exploration companies come equipped with improved technology to find and extract oil and gas from tight shale formations in the Appalachian Region.
Each site is uniquely challenging requiring complex solutions. Through observations of maps and visits, each well pad site is evaluated for feasibility by the civil engineer and environmental scientist before design.
- Site and Infrastructure Design
- Pipeline Design
- Well Pad and Access Roads
- Storm Water Management
- Permitting and Monitoring
- Geotechnical Slope Stability Analysis and Recommendations
- Wetland Delineations and Permitting
- Stream Crossing and Wetland Clearance Permitting
- Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Environmental Site Assessments (ESA's)
- Endangered and Sensitive Species Protection Reports & Permitting