Morris Knowles and Associates, Inc. (A Hammontree Company) offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, employee stock ownership plan, sick days, disability insurance and life insurance. We offer high growth potential to our employees while also maintaining a fun atmosphere which includes company activities outside of the office.
To be considered for current or future opportunities, please email your resume to Careers@morrisknowles.com or forward resume to:
Morris Knowles & Associates, Inc.
443 Athena Drive
Delmont, PA 15626
All materials will be kept in strictest confidence. Morris Knowles and Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Positions - Updated September 26, 2023
Civil Engineering Project Manager
Morris Knowles & Associates is seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager with 5 or more years of project management experience. A professional engineer's license in Pennsylvania is preferred but not required. Specific responsibilities may include the following:
- Manage projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Supervise and mentor staff.
- Schedule and coordinate design and production of plan documentation including subconsultants and team members from other areas of the company.
- Prepare and administer contracts, change orders, and invoicing for clients and projects.
- Manage client relationships and develop new client and project opportunities.
Civil Engineering Designer II
Morris Knowles & Associates is seeking a Civil Engineering Designer II with experience in Civil3D. Must have experience with site grading, parking lot layouts, storm/sanitary sewer plan and profiles, and erosion & sedimentation control designs. Specific responsibilities may include the following:
- Interpret civil engineering drawings.
- Ability to work under an engineer to develop the design and construction drawings.
- Knowledge of Infraworks modeling is a plus.
2024 Summer Internship
Morris Knowles & Associates is seeking a 2024 Summer Intern currently enrolled in college with an emphasis on civil engineering curriculum. The preferred candidate would be going into their Junior or Senior year. Our internship program will place you in the surveying department for the first half of the summer and the engineering department for the second half. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the industry. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Assisting survey crews in the field performing a variety of tasks such as construction stakeout and property boundary surveys.
- Assisting survey department with work related to property deed plotting using AutoCAD and Carlson Software.
- Assisting engineering department with proposed sketch plans and grading using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Assisting engineering department with various tasks related to private and public sector jobs.
Survey AutoCAD Technician
Morris Knowles & Associates is seeking a survey AutoCAD technician proficient in Carlson Survey and/or Civil3D. Will work predominately in the office but field work may be required. Field to Finish experience, deed field to finish experience, deed research and deed plotting, experience with creating topography, boundary plans, subdivisions, ALTA/NSPS surveys.